Career OpportunitiesThe Sales Associate is an inside sales position responsible for setting quality appointments for the PT Services Group clients through B2B outbound calling.
Job Title: Sales Associate
As a sales associate, you are the first point of contact between our clients and their potential customers. You will present the benefits of meeting with our clients and secure opportunities for our clients to begin long-term relationships with new customers.
You will engage with C-level executives and high-level decision-makers and be an expert at scheduling quality appointments for our clients. You will represent those clients in a professional manner and position tell their unique stories. Additionally, you are a team player and will interact with various levels of staff and management to reinforce our reputation in the industry as the premier provider of the most effective prospecting solutions.
You will be an active participant in daily operations of our company, helping to drive the company’s direction and development. You have a strong work ethic and are committed to continuous improvements as well as to our guiding principles of responsibility, respect, integrity, and excellence.
In your role, you will:
- Schedule introductory appointments on our Clients’ behalf via phone with C-Level executives and high-level decision-makers regarding Health & Welfare plans, Qualified Plans, Property & Casualty, Executive Compensation, and IT Solutions.
- Qualify each appointment by using our proprietary qualifying process.
- Update lead information using our proprietary database application.
- Provide follow-up on existing and future appointment opportunities for our Clients.
- Meet and/or exceed appointment production requirements.
Standard Shift Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Your abilities will include:
- Verbal communication, prospecting, interpersonal, listening, time management, prioritization, decision-making, attention to detail, computer, and data entry skills are necessary.
- Must be able to meet performance expectations with limited distractions.
- Must be punctual and in attendance for the scheduled calling shift.
Our Sales Associates come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds such as:
- Sales Professionals (Inside/Outside Sales, B2Bl, Automotive, Commission-based, etc.)
- Collections, Surveyors, Appointment-Setters, Business Development and Lead Generation Specialists
- Financial Services, Mortgage, Insurance, and Banking Professionals
The PT Services Group has been named one of Pittsburgh’s Top Places to Work for five years running because of its inclusive and unique culture. We owe the quality of our culture to our people, and welcome the opportunity to add more exceptional individuals to our team.