New relationships fuel new businesses, but initiating those relationships can be difficult without business intelligence.
The problem with cold calling is that it’s ultimately “blind” calling. You know nothing about the sales situation, the person you are calling may not even meet the basic requirements for the services that you offer, and this first impression could reflect poorly on your business. Instead of guessing which businesses might benefit from working with you, use The PT Services Group to point you to potential customers, providing you with the business intelligence that you need to start a profitable relationship. A retirement planning business intelligence report will prepare you to engage a prospect by telling you:
- Business owner name, company name, address
- Company structure
- Number of partners, partners’ ages, business owners’ age
- If they have a buy-sell agreement in place
- Sales volume
- Number of employees, key employees
- If the business is a family business and which family members are involved
- If a retirement plan is currently in place
- Website, if applicable
This intelligence, combined with specialized sales coaching, optimizes your opportunity to create a pipeline for lead generation and sales.