Earlier this year, The PT Services Group began a new daily video series called “PT Asks Dan.” The series features John Pojeta, our Vice President of Business Develop having quick conversations with PT’s Sales Guru, Dan Hudock of Sandler Training.
Every day John poses a question, dilemma, or challenge to Dan that revolves around the sales process. Dan harnesses his years of training salespeople to be sales leaders and provides, quick and effective ideas and tips to conquer the sales game.
The topics they cover range from hiring a sales team to best practices, new trends, unusual approaches, and a wide variety of other topics that lead to great sales.
Daily, the tips are shared on John’s LinkedIn (connect with him here to catch the videos first), however, they are also shared on PT’s YouTube channel, you can subscribe to that here.
Today we’d like to share with you five of the most popular videos:
- Working with Difficult Prospects – Dan and John discuss how to approach difficult prospects, the upside in turning them into clients, and the need to sometimes tell them no.
- Peloton – Everyone Must Return to the Office 3 Days a Week – Dan and John talk about how much of our daily lives are figured out as we go. We are all learning and need to embrace ambiguity if we want big success.
- How to Help Your Sales Team Grow Their Confidence – John and Dan share how simple things like recognizing milestones and successes can encourage a sales team and help them to develop the courage to do more.
- Going to the Moon – John and Dan examine the need to make regular small changes that help you to stay on course, while not getting bogged down by things like meetings about meetings.
- Training Salespeople: How to Tell if You Are Heading Down the Path to Success – John and Dan talk about the fact that for veteran advisors, knowing how to train new advisor or salesperson is tough. They share the keys to knowing if you are succeeding.
We hope you will subscribe and join us! We are also interested in knowing what topics you’d like Dan and John to cover. Do you have any burning sales questions? Any conundrums that you can’t quite figure out? We’d love to discuss it in an upcoming episode of PT Asks Dan. Drop John a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned!
Leave a Reply